Thursday, June 14, 2012

Is all about the climb

Sometimes, I... feel... like ... giving up.... everything... i ... have.... done... for the past 7 1/2 months...
i chose to collect child related experiences instead of $$ for a stupid dreams- Get away to USA for a year. currently, yeap... i enjoyed with the children though vomit blood sometimes but they are cute sometimes... yes, balance enough! cannot complain. and this is what i chose.
the most annoying part is the delaying of "Salad_rry".. headache ... this is the second time... what the ??? again??? it happened just two months ago!! =.= *faint*
i dont have extra GOLD after buying Foods, Training fees, my darling's food-costly oil in the world, my tenant fees & some entertainment fees... I dont have extra GOLD for saving last month.. supposedly, I have enough GOLD if i got the renew Salad_rry on time. I'm not taking much amount from you yet still wanna drag it... haiyooo.... BEH TAHAN lor... I was wondering... my 1st war, though not my interest yet i still have GOLD to save... NOW, 2nd war, is my interest yet i dont have a single GOLD to save at all... what is this?????????

Plus, Unlucky Wednesday, my cute & noisy fan break its neck! ohh... pity him, accompanied me since my 4th month work last year. Though he broken his neck yet still working hard tonight, applause!! lucky me to have you tonight. Otherwise, I will become a roasted pig in this zuak zuak night. DArling, I love you and thank you very much.

again... if giving up the dream I can get more GOLD and don't need to think of so many things, isn't a good one? again...stupid Pisces believe - when you feel/ think this is the worst, you are nearer to what you wish for  . It's just like hiking.. the most difficult part which used most of your energy, you are actually nearer to the top... just don't give up...
I like the song- The Climb... keep on moving, keep climbing,Keep your faith...
sometimes, dont care what's on the other side, just keep going. You might found something you never expected. I... can I choose to ... ...keep going ? sigh....

No comments: