Sunday, September 9, 2012

Road Running

                              "It's not about the result, it's about the distance you have achieved. "


All started from trekathon organized by UTAR in year 2011, we continued our road running journeys since early of 2012. The distance from 5KM-7KM-10KM. These changed our life into more healthier lifestyle instead of eating, playing only. We have to jog almost every Sunday morning in order to maintain and improve our stamina for the road running journeys. At least, we force ourselves to do exercise once a week. haha.. It's kind of difficult thing to maintain actually. It takes time to change my laziness on Sunday, my only day which I'm free for whole day. I can sleep until I feel like to wake up. Because of these runs, I don't have a single day I can sleep until I feel like to wake up. Mon-Sat needs to work. What to do.. Yet, I accomplished this challenge. I tortured myself into more healthier lifestyle. Isn't that good? haha... Be frankly, today's run- Adidas King of the Road is the most torturing run in this year, perhaps, to me. :) Never mind, I still managed to complete this run within 1 hour 30mins +. plus and minus, still a bit too slow compared to other runs I have achieved. sigh... blame on myself coz never do exercise for the past few weeks due to holidays.. hehehe..
taadaa... The finisher medal..
all of these will be memories in 2013. Yeah... left 4 months to go in 2012. Let's move on with something meaningful. :) but I think there is no more road running in coming four months. But still, hope to, manage to do exercise once a week, at least :) 
Run rUn ruN, waLk Walk wAlk... tat's my LIFE :) Cheers~

No comments: