Sunday, August 31, 2014

The moment with them


River tubing, au pair monthly meeting. Yes, it was really fun with them. Stephanie and Laura were there to save me. I was scared of water until today! Though i learned how to swim. Swantje, Astrid, Anne were there to help me. Yet, I wished Anne, Ania, Akane, Alien were there too.

They were now at their home country to start another journey of their life. I miss them, seriously. The one who I spent most time, share the most things with, Anne, I missed her the most. Ania, a girl who are mature and get along well together, I missed her. Akane, went back to Japan and lived happily, I, missed too. Alien, the girl looks like my aunt, will be leaving neXT week. Yeah, this is life.

People comes in, people goes. Nothing last forever, memories, they fade too. I appreciated the moment when we were together. Laugh, happy, complaints, ecetera, ecetera. Life's experiences, that's part of my life now.

I knew I could not go back to many places I used to go, or to reach many people I used to know,  as they were all past tense.yes, past tense. So, I have to, I must,  I can only keep going forward.. moving forward.. that's it. Still need a little time for me to persuade myself... I am still holding something that I am not supposed to, but I just can't let it go. Yeah, I said BUT!

I hope that I can let go of things easily in next minutes onwards. I hope. I hope. I hope.

Another 3 months will be in states for a year.  Wow. Can't imagine! I have been here for a year! No, I haven't think of going back yet. I am just... reluctant to ... go back!



No comments: