Sunday, December 7, 2014

a year journey comes to the end


can't imagine that I have spent a year in USA! Everything seems so new and just like yesterday.

The journey seems fun and happy. Met many people from around the world. Some of them leave footprints in our heart some of them just leave without leaving anything in your heart. 

Not only friends but the host kids that I have been taken care of. We loved each other so much and we hated each other so much. We were meaned but we loved at the same time. Was funny! Perhaps, just like a family members. You will be so mean to your family but you loved them the most. I love you,I truly do!

I learned to give hugs if someone needed. That means a lot and the feeling can't be described. It was magic! It healed  the pain in your heart/ transferred the love feeling towards someone. Perhaps, i missed out so much hugs or the magic of hugs in malayasia. A hug means a lot to me! 
I am going to miss the kissing and hugging monsters too! 

I learned to let go of someone. They might not mean to stay in your daily life forever but in your heart. And they come and go at the same time. It's  still so hard for me to let go of someone. Saying hello was so much easier.  I thought I would be fine with the goodbyes but I was not. I was afraid that i might not have the chance to see them anymore. I knew C'est la vie. 😌 yeah, I hold on too tight again sometimes. I never think of saying goodbyes to some one you met for just less than a year would be so difficult too. But I was glad that you walked into my life and spent time with me doing some simple stuffs while we were able to do that together. I lived at that moments. I was not regretted at all. That means a lot to me too! I missed a lot of people. A lot, old and new friends. 

An Unknown and third smallest state, Connecticut, in USA. I knew it now. And I met a lot of nice people here. I will miss you all a lot. I truly appreciate  and thankful for what I have got from here. Nice friends, host family, ESL  classmates, meetup group  ladies, Maggie and Tony (tikkaway  stuff), zumba class...... 

A new chapter of my life will be beginning in coming Wednesday!! I hope and believe everything will be good and better from  now on. I shall see everyone of you again someday,somewhere on earth.